I am mentoring startups in Abu Dhabi as part of the Khalifa Fund Ibtikari initiative for UAE Nationals. The area I am focusing on is adapting a startup’s business model to take advantage of the latest in Digital and Social Media technology. With every startup, I go into specifics that apply to them but don’t apply to others. One particular effort is to make sure they stay away from inapplicable trends that will only complicate their product rollout.
What I like about the Ibtikari program is that it has key components in place that enhance the launch process of a startup:
- Subject Matter Experts to share from their experience
- 120 day acceleration program with the methodology of i360 Accelerator with key deliverables along the way
- Dedicated development teams for those without coding experience
- Dedicated design teams for those without design experience
- Interest free loans to assist with cash flow
Looking forward to see how the program develops.